SFARDS Technology has successfully developed and produced the first FD-SOI 28nm SHA-256 (Bitcoin) and Scrypt (Litecoin) dual-mode mining chip SF3301. After more than one month evaluating, prototyping, and extreme-condition pressure testing, the first 28nm dual-mode miner, SFARDS SF100 is about to start mass production.
- Installed With 24 SF3301 Dual ASIC Chips
- Higher Hash rate Lower Consumption Longer Shelf Life
- More Flexible For Dual Mining Setting
- Over clocking or Under clocking Apply to More Scenarios
- Mine Bitcoin, Litecoin and over 100 more crypto currencies
- Pluggable hashing boards，easy for maintenance or disassembly
- Separated high current DCDC module, reusable design for future generations’ ASIC
- ASIC：24 SF3301 Dual ASIC Chips （The First FD-SOI 28nm SHA-256 & Scrypt Dual ASIC Designed By SFARDS）
- Hashing Board： 3 boards，each board installed with 8 chips
- Dimensions: 430 x 191 x 178 (mm)
- Cooling System：Air Cooling
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Controller Board OS：Raspberry Pi installed with BitStellar（Former Wiibox Software）Controlled by Internet
- Rated Voltage Inpute：12V DC，6 PCIE Cables of 6 Pin are needed.
- Note: Power supply unit is not included; Power consumption may vary depending on your PSU efficiency.
SF100 dual-mode miner has 24 SF3301 chips that support the following modes:
1. Dual mining mode, Bitcoin hashing power 1700 GHS + Litecoin hashing power 47 MHS, the power consumption at wall of whole miner is 960W.
2. Bitcoin single mining mode: Hashing power 1700 GHS, power consumption 770W.
3. Litecoin single mining mode: Hashing power 47 MHS, power consumption 180W.