This Antminer S9 is not only the first 16nm miner for retail use, using less than half the energy per gigahash of the S7, but it is also our most powerful miner to enter mass production . At 0.098 joules per gigahash, this is the most efficient machine available to the bitcoin mining public.
- Hash Rate13TH/s & 13.5TH/s, depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption1274W +10% (for 13TH/s batch) & 1323W +10% (for 13.5TH/s batch) (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency0.098 J/GH +10% at the wall (with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit189x BM1387
- Dimensions350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling2x 12038 fans; Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature0°C to 40°C
- Network ConnectionEthernet
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. PSU: A power supply unit is not included, and you will need to provide an ATX PSU. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
Bitmain recommends the APW3-12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the S9. One power supply support one S9.
4. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner after ALL the 10x PCIE connectors connected to power supply.